- Frankenstein is the degenerate offspring of a
- Walton and Frankenstein are unreliable narrators.
- It is impossible to believe F's story of how he
discovered the secret.
- The Creature is a natural man.
- F's abandonment of his Creature is an unforgivable
- F's incredible stupidity, narcissism, and
insensitivity to women lead to the death of his bride on
their wedding night.
|Not Worth Mentioning:
- Every character in the book loves and admires him.
- The Creature is an unreliable narrator.
- It is impossible to believe the Creature's story of
how he acquired language.
- The Creature is an unnatural botch of a man.
- The Creature murders a small child and frames an
innocent woman for the crime.
- The Creature kills that bride for no other reason but
to get back at Frankenstein.