Please answer the following questions, using as much specific
Writer Name __________________________ Editor Name
1. Does the person's work include a typed Works Cited
If so, how many sources are included? How many of those
journals, books, and on-line articles?
2. Are the sources presented in proper MLA format, as
in the MLA Style section in The Little Seagull Handbook?
Explain, making reference
3. Has the person included xerox copies of his or her
If so, describe the general quality of the discussion introduced
4. How many of the sources included in the assignment
you also included in your version? Are there any sources
you hadn't found, but which might be useful to you as
5. What other comments or concerns do you have for this person's work? Please be as specific as possible.