English 202 MidTerm Examination Review
There are three sections:
- Part One (20 points):
- Dates: In what year did each of the following
events occur? (Pick 5: 4 points each).
- Dates will be selected from the major events of the
era, most of which are detailed in the introductory sections
for each time period in the textbook.
- Part Two (50 points):
- Identify the author and title of the following quotes,
then explain the meaning and significance of the quote
within the context of the text. (Pick 5: 10 points each).
- Quotes are either presented directly or referred to in
the discussion questions for each text.
- Part Three (30 points):
- Provide detailed and insightful responses to the
questions (Pick 5: 6 points each).
- These come right from the discussion questions.