The Final Examination will be composed of three parts:
- The final examination can be called "limited"
- The first two sections will include questions found on
the midterm examination.
Part One: Historical Contexts (10 Questions):
For each of the following events, select the proper date(s).
Part Two: Quote Identification (10 Questions):
- Most of the events in this section have been covered
repeatedly in class, but you may also skim through the various
discussion question pages for other dates that may come up.
For each of the following quotes, select the proper source.
Part Three: Discussion Questions (35 Questions):
- There will be two sets of five quotes, accompanied by two
sets of five titles with which you will match the quotes.
For each of the following questions, select the MOST appropriate
- There will be thirty-five (35) questions, in multiple
- These will be come exclusively from the second part of
- Understanding of key concepts and terms will be useful.